Reminder: Bank Holiday opening times for pharmacies
Opening times for pharmacies on Monday 27 May are available on the NHS England and NHS Improvement website:
The GP communications toolkit on the Health Professionals website is also being updated with this information. You can find it here: /resources-and-guidance/communications-toolkits/may-bank-holiday-communications-toolkit/
Please see below the latest developments from the world of healthcare Research and Innovation
The R&D team are located on the 4th floor of Lockton House. If you want to get in touch about our weekly research updates, please contact Sinem White (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can also now follow the R&D team on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CPPrimaryCareR1
Read the full report here: Fit Notes issued by GP Practices, England December 2018
Peterborough City Council / Home Office
Become a Community Champion for EU Settlement Scheme
GP practices from the Peterborough area are invited to attend a workshop with representatives from the Home Office and Peterborough City Council. See attached flyer.
- Thursday 16 May 2019 from 16.00-18.00
- The Peterborough International Christian Centre, 441 Lincoln Road, Peterborough PE1 2PE
Primary Care Support England (PCSE)
Local training opportunities
Local events are now being collated on the Training Hub website, we recommend you check this link for the latest training available for practices in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough https://cptraininghub.nhs.uk
Update from the Training Hub:
- Visit our website to book a place on The Training Hub Nurse and HCA Conference. Workshops are now available to book.
- Managing Change in General Practice and Safeguarding for Admin Users have been added recently.
- Still places available on FREE Succeeding With Difficult People and Exceptional Customer Service courses.
- FREE Child and Adolescent Mental Health Practice Training in Huntingdon and East Cambridgeshire.
- Non-Medical Prescribing Updates available in Cambridge and Peterborough.
- Coming soon – Wound Management and Minor Illness.
External training opportunties
Paediatric MSK Primary Education Event
- Cambridge University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust and CHEERS (Child and adolescent East of England Rheumatology Service)
- Wednesday 26 June 2019 - 18.45 - 20.45
- Lecture Theatre 2, Clinical School of Medicine at Addenbrooke's Hospital Biomedical Campus
- Refreshments provided
- To register visit https://mskgpevent.eventbrite.co.uk
- Flyer attached.
The inclusion of external courses and events within GP News does not imply endorsement by NHS Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG or any association with their operators.
| Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to check external links are from a reliable source please be mindful when requested to input personal information into third party links. |